March 3, 2009

BRUSH EM, BRUSH EM, BRUSH EM

So there are a few things I have been doing in preparation for our wedding day! One big thing is that I have been really trying to take care of & improve the appearance of my teeth. Who doesnt want "perfect" looking teeth when walking down the aisle? :) Two of the things I have been doing is....1. Invisilign...I'm actually almost done w/ the process! Since I moved from VA to RI I finally was able to transfer my records & last 2 sets to my new Invisilign office. I should be back on track in a few weeks & should see a huge improvement between now & September! After I am done w/ the process I will finally be able to fix the tooth that Tiffany (& my beer bottle) chipped @ Pam & Joe's wedding! HA!.....2. Whitening...I currently live by these awesome Crest Advanced Seal Whitening Strips! They don’t slip off your teeth & they aren’t messy! I would def recommend these over any other brand or past strip that Crest has come out with...To top off the whitening though I just started using this pretty sweet Pulsar toothbrush by Oral B! It’s the best thing since an electric one! It must be battery powered or something bc it vibrates once you hit the “plus” (+) sign on the handle! I guess you know to get a new one when it looses its power...very cool.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I feel like I'm on the same dental plan.

I'm doing the Invisilign/whitening strips combo too.

Are the white strips you're using making your teeth sensitive though? I'm having that issue and it is not hot.

Meesh's Photo Blog said...

I'm on my last invisalign tray! Yay!! My dental office gave out a free whitening treatment once you complete the invisalign. It's like an added bonus to work towards! HA ;)

Anonymous said...

Hey- if you need any help or advice on whitening let me know! My degree is in dental hygiene and we've got some good products here... Hope the wedding planning is going well! Stacey