March 30, 2009

GLOBETROTTERS GAME

The Harlem Globetrotters definitely didn’t disappoint us! I would recommend everyone to go see them play at least once & at least one more time after that with your kids! All in all I think Steve had a great time. I caught him laughing & grinning from ear to ear quite a bit. That made me very happy since I was unsure if he would like his birthday gift. Even though he did mention he wanted to see them a while back I was hoping I did good by actually purchasing tickets… I’m not sure if I can say the same for Adam & Jesse though… I think they were ready to head out the door around ½ time…HA! I know they had a nice time but it was a bit long, not to mention it was geared towards a younger age bracket. They were definitely good sports though & were very appreciative of being included in our outing to Providence!.......The Globe Trotters did all of their amazing tricks, danced up & down the court & had the crowd clapping & cracking up for the most part. I couldn’t stop grinning myself, I was in such awe of the talent they had- I kept asking Steve why they don't play in the NBA!..... To top it all off we had great seats! Center court, 2nd section up from the bottom, front row of the over-hang. That made the experience even better! Again, HAPPY (belated) BIRTHDAY STEVEN!



Us on the streets of Providence near the Dunkin Donuts Center...


The boys after the game...Jesse, Adam & Steve!


Me & the sweet Harlem headband...

1 comment:

Care said...

I LOVE a good headband, nice purchase!