March 20, 2009

A FEW THINGS

*Ummm...I just might have to sign up for this! I am OBSESSED w/ shoes... http://www.shoedazzle.com/home

*I'm not a big fan of tequila but I AM a big fan of Mr. Justin Timberlake. Supposedly he is coming out w/ his own brand....901. I may have to try it; I would do anything for JT! ;)

*I have always been a HUGE Mandy Moore fan....love her music & love her clothing line! Her new CD is right around the corner...I will definitely be picking up myself a copy!

*Steve & I are registering for our wedding gifts tomorrow @ Target & Kohl's!!! I can't wait to do this...We actually started adding a few things online last night. I already have a nice lil plan put together for how I'd love to have each room decorated in our brand new house! As always, FUN, FUNKY, UNIQUE & COLORFUL!


*OMG I so can't wait for Kate Voegele AKA Mia from "One Tree Hill" to drop her new album "A Fine Mess"! I love the cover!

*Me, Steve, Amy & Jacob are checking out this new Hibachi-Sushi place for dinner tonight in East Greenwich! Take a look @ the awesome atmosphere... http://www.konasianbistro.com/

1 comment:

Sharon said...

I totally just signed up for ShoeDazzle! haha