March 2, 2009

GIRLS, GIRLS, GIRLS...& MORE

1. This weekend we went into Plainfield to hang w/ the crew...We had a BLAST!!! It was such a simple night w/ simply good friends! The night was pretty much all about us girls & our cameras! Many cameras I might add...HA! Thanks to the boys for being such troopers! We had them taking photos of us left & right all night long in Sue & Bryan's kitchen. I had such a wonderful time w/ everyone....we drank, laughed, told stories, became very hyper & then eventually went to the new local bar Happy Jacks for about an hour later on. BUT the majority of our fun was right here (see below)....& to top it all off I finally met Tanya who I had been hearing about for quite a while. She made such a lovely addition to the fabulously fun filled evening... PLUS I think I may have met my competition when it comes to photo taking! :)

Adam & Steve...
Best group shot ever...minus Bryan & Adam! Don't you love the "old time" look?
Bryan, Heidi, Crystal, Denise, Sue, Tanya & Me...
Crystal presents....Heidi, Tanya, Sue, Me & Denise!
Me in-between sisters...Sue & Denise
Sue & Me!
Me & my lover.... XOXO
Denise, Sue, Tanya, Me, Heidi & Crystal!

2. Four more days till I'm homebound to VIRGINIA!!!!!

3. Kippy update: She has now laid 2 eggs….she could possibly lay up to 9! OMG

4. The snow is here! More to come this afternoon supposedly…I'll have pics up tonight!

No comments: