March 18, 2009

RMD MAKES THREE

Hey that rhymes! Ryleigh McGrath Dooley...below are some photos from Pamela Brock Dooley & Joseph Dooley's baby shower 2 weekends ago in Virginia. Pam is one of my closest friends. Here it goes w/o getting too sappy....We grew up together….we have been friends since Elementary school….through the good, the bad, the ugly & the funny! We were friends when scrunchies, leggings (which are now cool again!), colored scrunch socks, sledding down THE hill, the Nintendo game Lemmings, banana clips, ice cream trips to Baskin Robbins, perms, braces...etc, were cool. Some how we “stuck” together through out the years…but I guess that isn’t a surprise since that’s what bananas do. (inside joke) As far as Joe, we met in High School & became friends when Pam & him first started “going out”. They were obviously a match made in heaven! If you haven’t caught on yet Pam & Joe are the ones that paired Steve & I up at their wedding! What fabulous match makers they were!!!.....Now these 2 High School sweethearts are having a baby girl in May! Crazy how time flies….it seriously seems like just yesterday when Pam & I were playing dress up in my childhood Franklin Farms basement. If I remember correctly I think she actually wrote “I love Joe” on the wall down there….Anyway….I am sooo incredibly happy for them! They are going to be the COOLEST parents ever! I can’t wait to meet sweet Ryleigh in the Spring….AGAIN, congrats Pamela & Joseph, you deserve this....let’s just hope she comes out swingin’!!! (click on each image to view larger)

Pam & her sis Kim! :)


The pink pacifiers....cute huh?
A gift left for Daddy to be Joe...


"Team Dooley" onsies in Chantilly High School colors!



Me & Mommy to be Pam...
Strike a pose!
Ryleigh has everything she needs to start her own softball team!

Together again....Emily Conway-Williams, Pamela Brock-Dooley, Tiffany Sharp, ME & Eileen Williams!

There were tons of gifts!

Best gift ever! A cup to protect Joe when Ryleigh starts swingin'! :)
"Bananas Stick Together"...FOREVER.


One of our old teachers from Oak Hill Elementary School hand painted this bench...WOW.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love you SKVDanis! Lp

Unknown said...

For the record, you should know that you and I were frinds long before I met Pam. Hello, you must have forgot trampoline parties and some guy whos name ryhmes with mobby beckelston? :)