March 27, 2009

MY AMERICAN IDOL

Even though I have a few favorites this season I think I am leaning towards Mr. Adam Lambert! I absolutely love his voice & his rocker look. Even though it seems as if he wears more make-up then I do, he is still my top guy! His last BREATHTAKING performance of "Tracks of My Tears" pushed him to the top of my list! I have always loved that song, Mary Jancaitis is actually the person who introduced me to it! I think it was on a mix tape her sister made that we listened to all summer long one year back in the day... ;) If you didn't catch his acoustic performance check it out on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TgbKv5EtYLw

"Rocker" Adam Lambert...
Adam's cleaned up, "Elvis" look...
*
*
*
Speaking of songs…even though I’m not very big on Miley Cyrus I decided to give her a second chance after she helped perform Taylor Swifts’ song “Fifteen” (VIDEO: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4k2q6YigpE0) on the last music awards. Her new hit on the radio right now is called “The Climb”. It's actually pretty moving…I have heard it a few times & have to admit it has given me chills each time.

2 comments:

Sharon said...

I love him too!!

Robin said...

Adam Lambert?!!??!?!?! EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!



Kris Allen is SO much better. Emo boys suck.