March 17, 2009

VA: PF CHANGS & HERNDON NEDS

Our 1st night back in VA we went to PF Changs for some yummy Chinese food! I had been dying to have some Changs!!! I hadn't had any for almost a year! Myself, Steve, Emily, Natalie & the newly engaged couple Amanda & Justin went out to celebrate a handful of things! To our surprise Nick Tedesco joined us! It was a fun low key dinner!...Afterwards a few of us headed up to Neds in Herndon to see my good friends Paul, Jay, Matt, BJ, Michelle, Dan, Kristy, Brian, Milan..etc! Of course we had a blast! I wouldn't have expected anything less from that crew! ;)

Kristy & her hubby Brian Kurrus! Milan & Justin attacking each other! HA!

US @ dinner...
Steve w/ the FIANCE'S! ;)
Dirty girl!

Ash & Lou's new pup! Check out his big blue eyes!


Nick came too!
Nick w/ the girls....Natalie, Emily & Me

Michelle & Amanda...


Love this group shot!
Justin & Amanda are engaged!!! YAY!


HA! Emily snuck into mine & Paul's infamous photo!
Emily & her horse.
Dan Hall made an appearance...

I was dirty too...yet disgusted...& Steve? Check out the look on his face!
The boy band....another funny pose to add to the books!

Ash & her pup...too cute!

I love me some Amanda.... :)

No comments: