June 12, 2009

ADAM'S GONNA BE FAMOUS


Adam, my good buddy up here (Steve’s HS buddy) is (almost) famous!!! HA...you know you are going to love this blog Adam. Adam owns & works at a print shop w/ his brother Tom in CT. Recently he was approached by producer/actress Maria Menounos & her boyfriend about an upcoming movie they are currently filming in a lil town called Canterbury called “Serial Buddies”. They are shooting a lot of the film where mine & Steve’s Jack & Jill engagement party is! Adam will be making signs, posters, fast food wrappers, stickers, banners & t-shirts that are being displayed in the flick! How freakin cool huh? From what Adam knows, Donnie Walberg will also be apart of this movie. Just wild!!! The plot is about two dorks that start killing people, and then meet disposing of the bodies. They become friends and travel across the country killing people. It’s a dark comedy...Keep a look out for this and all of Adam’s super hard work on display!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would really appreciate a date with Donnie Walberg. Thanks.

Adam LaFlesh said...

I put up a sign for it today and Maria spotted my ladder. So I could have been in the news because if I slipped and fell 15ft she was not stoppin' me and I would have killed her. This movie is weird. It is either gonna be brilliant or the worst movie ever made. Donnie isn't on set yet but I'll see what I can do.