June 9, 2009

STEVE'S BACHIE, MOM-N-ME & TROPICAL GIRLS

PART 1: LOUIS (MY BRO-IN-LAW), MY DAD & STEVE HEAD TO BOSTON FOR STEVE'S BACHELOR PARTY WITH 15 PLUS OTHER BOYS!

PART 2: LUNCH @ NYLO HOTEL W/ MY MOM
My mom Linda & I after eating a yummy seafood meal out on the back patio! It was a beautiful day, we totally got sunburned!
NYLO's funky furniture...love it!
My mom just chillin chillin...


PART 3: MY SURPRISE TROPICAL GIRLS NIGHT IN
(These photos are just a tease for now!)
Sign #1: Before I had arrived Nick (Crystal's BF) & Bryan (Sue's BF) tried power washing the back deck for the party...I guess they gave up & decided to leave me a few notes instead! I can't remember exactly what they said but it was something about me picking Steve & how he truly loves me more then Kippy! HA! Girls...let me know if you remember what these fabulous scriptures really were...
Sign #2
Me (& my (holy tan) sticks) with my new super cute/ruffled thongs!
Sign #3
Me w/ my futer sister-in-law Nichole! YAY! Finally we have a photo together!
About to hit the tropical piƱata! I seriously thought it was filled w/ candy...
Muscle shot! HA...who knows...who's idea was this? Too funny!
Most of the partayyy...minus my mom & jesse's mom & a few other girls...
Crystal w/ her key lime pie! What a hot hostess! ;)

1 comment:

Matthew, Eve, Noah, Noelle, and Brooke said...

aww how fun!! You look great - so if the pinata wasn't filled with candy, what was it it?