June 2, 2009

RANDOM

I know, Ive been slacking a bit...but there is SO much going on right now! I cant help but post a few RANDOM entries. I will catch up on my actual writing soon...I promise!

Just me! :)

My rad red jellies that my sis got me for Christmas from Old Navy! I was finally able to break them out!
HOUSE UPDATE: Our stainless steal appliances & our washer & dryer were delivered at our house last week! We HOPE to close on Thursday & move all day/all night on Friday before my family arrives! We have been so frustrated/overwhelmed/drained the past few weeks. We are so ready to get into our new home! In a perfect world we would have been all moved in, unpacked, organized & decorated before my parents & brother-in-law arrived. Instead we will be working our a**es off to get everything done at the end of this week! One big thing we are crossing our fingers about is to finally place our furniture order! It’s all in the system ready to go! We purchased brand new black bedroom furniture & mattress, a tan micro fiber suede sectional couch w/ a chase lounge & a mix of black, brown, granite & leather dinning room table/chairs/credenza!.......As you may have guessed, I sooo cant wait to decorate!!!

WEDDING UPDATE: We really only have the “little things” left to take care of…but they are currently on the backburner right now while we are focusing on the house. The latest though is that we had & DJ appointment last week @ a random Starbucks in Providence & I had a salon appointment w/ the manager on Saturday. DJ---Steve & I are very excited about our DJ Jack! He seems really great & very up to date w/ the current music! A must in my eyes! Without giving anything away we are super pumped about all of the songs we have selected & what we have in store for our guests the evening of our big event!.....SALON---First I have to thank Amy for coming w/ me!...PS: Let’s do sushi again sometime soon!...I am sooo freakin excited about the prices & what they are offering! They are closing up the shop so it’s just us girls all morning/afternoon! They are providing pastries, bagels, mimosas, coffee & more, as well as transportation back & forth from the hotel! Isn’t that crazy? JODEN SALON in Cranston, RI rocks!

No comments: