June 18, 2009

OUR MAIL LADY IS GOING TO HATE ME

Why might you ask? Because I just ordered these FREE (minus 2 that I had to purchase for $5 each) catalogs! I can't live w/o my catalogs (& magazines of course)...it drives Steve crazy, but that's OK since I ordered a few for him as well! Let me know if you think I have missed any! HA!

west elm, alloy, ikea, seventh avenue, plow & hearth, pottery barn, boston proper, franklin covey, fredericks of hollywood, mary kay, art.com, exclusively weddings, victorias secret, newport news, the family handy man, metro style, body central, chadwicks, oriental trading, barbie, ross simons, kays, tiffanys, abc distributions, cigars international, alloy, bettys attic, things you never knew existed, pyramid collection, east bay, lia sophia, pampered chef, cache, the company store, domestications, delias, venus, avon, william sonoma, crate & barrel, frans wicker, ballard designs.....

4 comments:

Sharon said...

Oh my gosh! I get all of those plus more. I also get US weekly, Entertainment weekly, People, Martha Stewart, Food & Wine, Decor living, Time, Real Simple etc.... Its insane. I seriously have 10 catalogs/magazines in the mail each day. Pourya hates it! Oh well, I read each and every one so he cant complain haha. I esp love it during the summer bc I have so much pool/beach reading material!

Care said...

Wow! That is a lot of MAGS!

Meesh's Photo Blog said...

the poor poor trees...lol

Anonymous said...

You need to get a life.

;)