June 5, 2009

OUR STAINLESS STEAL APPLIANCES

I can’t believe im getting excited about appliances. WOW am I getting old. I would have never thought this kind of stuff would have brought a smile to my face back in the day. I guess that's what you get when you start creepin towards 30. This reminds me of a few Christmases ago...my parents bought me my 1st vacuum... I was stoked!...Anyway, check out our fabulous appliances!!! The contractors put them in last week! We were able to check them out last night after KC's graduation dinner. The phone pics are a lil dark but oh well...you get the idea. As far as our washer & dryer, they are located in the main bathroom on the main floor. Easy access! Woo! Hoo!



2 comments:

Matthew, Eve, Noah, Noelle, and Brooke said...

yay!! Great appliances!

Redhead in Heels said...

Oh girl, that is my going to be my favorite part about the new house too -- going to pick out appliances! I lust after those super fancy LG dryers with the steam settings and the washers that basically have their own hands to hand wash your unmentionables!! CONGRATS!