April 1, 2010

GANG-GANGSTA, IDOL & CHERRY BLOSSOMS

I can't get these 2 songs outta my head! I'm starting to get obsessed...

“On To The Next One” ~Jay-Z f/ Swizz Beats~
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WM1RChZk1EU
*
*
*
On American Idol last night…
“Hello, Good Morning” ~Diddy-Dirty Money~
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P57bnuwzuTE
*
*
*
Speaking of Idol…I really hope Lee Dewyze & Crystal Bowersox make the top 2!



***A lil something extra...look what I got in the mail yesterday! A hand written note from Natalie!!! YAY! I haven't received a hand written letter in soooooooo long!!! Thanks Nat! I might not be as good as you & Niki but I'll try! I plan to write you back by this weekend! LOVE your cherry blossom stationary! Too cute! Very Springy!
Speaking of cherry blossoms...I surely do miss seeing them in DC. We will be back home in NOVA aka Northern, VA in just a few weeks for my friend Tiffany's wedding that I am in. Because of our super busy weekend planned we won't be able to make it into the city. We must plan a trip back this Spring or next Spring to see the beautiful sights!

No comments: