April 22, 2010

VERY HONORED & VERY EXCITED

1. A few weeks ago my wonderful friend Amy up here asked me to be her Matron of Honor!!! :) AWWWE! I feel so VERY honored & special!!! As you all know Amy was in my wedding last September. She has been an AMAZING friend to me!!! I don't know what I would do without her. She has been there for me no matter what. I cherish Amy's friendship every day. I am so thankful to have her in my life. I can't wait to be a part of her & Jacob's special day! I am very excited to play this important role! I promise to do you proud Amy!.....BUT only if I can wear this during your ceremony. :)......OR the other thing I sent you this morning....you know.... it's one or the other, you pick. HA!


2. ONE WEEK TILL STEVE & I GO BACK TO VA!!! I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE MY FAMILY & FRIENDS!!!!! :) :) :)

No comments: