April 13, 2010

TERRIFIC TUESDAY

Today is going to be a great day! Why? Cause tonight is "Girls Night" @ the Melting Pot in Providence Place Mall-Providence, RI! 11 of us girls are heading to the mall to shop & have a special 3 course fondue dinner/dessert/champagne toast for $30! The "Girls Night" includes: Complimentary Eye Makeup Consultations by Sephora, Complimentary Henna Tattoos by Heather, Psychic Readings by The Happy Medium, Beach bag giveaways & MORE! FUN huh? I sooo can't wait! Besides being excited about hitting up Forever 21 & H&M annnnnnnd having dinner with a bunch of lovely girls I'm VERY excited in general to FINALLY experience the Melting Pot venue! I've heard it's a super awesome time! I'm sure you can tell I totally can't wait.


After dinner I"ll be looking forward to watching GLEE w/ Steve when I get home! I'm pumped for the new season to start back up! Woo! Hoo! As I said....today is a terrific Tuesday!

1 comment:

Meesh's Photo Blog said...

you are SOOOOO making me want Melting Pot now. I.hate.you. ;)