April 27, 2010

YES, I NEED AN IPOD

I did have one...Steve bought one for me a while back...We took it w/ us to St. Thomas/St. Johns a few years ago for Emily & Justin's wedding....I never came home with it. I think I left it on the plane... :( Booo. Believe me, Steve reminds me about this ALL THE TIME!.... In place of my ipod I've continued to make mix CDs. Here is a mix of newer songs for our drive to VA Thursday...I haven't finalized it yet... SUE! You will be getting a copy! :)

“Free” ~Zac Brown Band~
“All Or Nothing” ~Theory of A Deadman~
”One At A Time” ~Travis McCoy~
“Impossible” ~Shantel~
“Armada Latina” ~Cypress Hill f/ Pitbull & Mark Anthony~
“Thinking ‘Bout Somethin’” ~HANSON~
“Stay For A While” ~Nikhil Korula Band~
“(If You're Wondering If I Want You To) I Want You To” ~Weezer~
“Eenie Meenie” ~Justin Bieber~

"Shut Up & Kiss Me" ~Orianthi~
“Terrified” ~Katharine McPhee f/ Jason Reeves~
“Onto The Next One” ~Jay Z~
“Be My Only” ~Schuyler Fisk & Tim Myers~
“This Afternoon” ~Nickelback~
“Your Love Is My Drug” ~Kesha~
“My Best Days Are Ahead Of Me” OR “It’s Only” ~Danny Gokey~
“Little Freak” ~Usher~
“Not Myself Tonight” ~Christina Aguilera~
“Rain Is A Good Thing” ~Luke Bryan~
“All The Right Moves” ~One Republic~
“Starting Over” ~Jennifer Lopez~
“Billionaire” ~Travie McCoy~
“Baby” ~Justin Bieber f/ Ludacris~
“Fast Forward” ~Jaicko~
“The House That Built Me” ~Miranda Lambert~
“Waiting For My Real Life To Begin” ~Colin Hay Band~
“Solo” ~Iyaz~
“All I Ever Wanted” ~Kelly Clarkson~
“Forever” ~Drake f/ Lil Wayne, Kanye West & Eminem~
“Blue Sky” ~Emily West~
“Strobe Light” ~Kimberly Locke~
“Forever Young” ~Jay Z f/ Mr. Hudson~
“When I Look At You” ~Miley Cyrus~
“Bullet Proof” ~La Roux~
“That’s What I’m Here For” ~Jason Castro~
“Hold On” ~Wyclef jean~
“Animal” ~Neon Trees~
“Miracles” ~Jeremy Messersmith~
“Hello, Good Morning” ~Diddy-Dirty Money~
“Giddy On Up” ~Laura Bell Bundy~
“The Call” ~Matt Kennon~
“???” ~Steel Magnolia~

No comments: