April 29, 2010

WHERE I "FIT" IN

THURS-MON: Homebound to Northern VA (is for lovers) w/ Steve!!! Making more memories w/ my parents & my peeps, all while tending to my bridesmaid duties for Tiffany & Derek’s wedding!!! I can’t wait to reconnect w/ the pieces of my puzzle... :)


The dirty details.....

THURS 2PM: Head to PA to break up our 8 hr drive & to spend time w/ Brett & Jess
FRI: Bridesmaid luncheon @ MiMi's Cafe & salon appt, Rehearsal & Rehearsal dinner @ PassionFish
SAT: Bridesmaid salon appt, wedding ceremony & wedding reception
SUN: Lunch @ Busara w/ Amanda, Justin, Matt, Jay, Andy, Rebecca, Dan & Michelle…finally meeting Paulo's twin girls & then heading to my parents house in WV to spend time with them & stay the night (in between all of this, maybe we'll have the time & maybe I'll have the courage to knock on the door of my old house Franklin Farms house...)
MON: Drive back to CT


In my head-on repeat: "The House That Built Me ~Miranda Lambert~
THE VIDEO gives me chills...

***HAVE A FABULUOS BIRTHDAY WEEKEND KRISTY & NIKI***

No comments: