April 9, 2010

THE WEEKEND IS HERE: THANK YOU GOD

Sooooooooooooo glad it's Friday. You have no idea!.....We have a fun filled yet pretty low key weekend.... Sue & Bryan's Jack & Jill engagement party Saturday night & lil Joey's (Mary & Joe's son) 2nd birthday party Sunday............Even though I have been posting daily/weekly entries, for some reason I feel like I have been slacking a bit. I have sooo many photos to put up on here from over the last few weeks/months. I might have to do some sort of "catch up" blog post. I promise to get to that soon!........AHHH I just realized....3 MORE WEEKS TILL WE GO HOME TO VIRGINIA/NOVA FOR TIFFANY'S WEDDING!!! I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE EVERYONE!!!

PS: Who's ready for another FREE BLOG GIVEAWAY??? :)
*
The engaged couple Bryan & Sue! Awww.

*
Army Wives is back Sun night!!! Woo! Hoo! LOVE this show.
*
Two of my favorite photos from the weekend of mine & Steve's wedding....friends/family from home hanging out on our (super long) driveway....
Playing hangman....notice Maddy on the pavement scribbling away...

No comments: