January 13, 2011

GET YOUR GROUPON ON

Get your GROUPON on here! :) http://www.groupon.com/r/uu6318335 Click on the link & then subscribe by picking the area you live in & entering in your email address! It's that simple!

GROUPON ROCKS! I signed up a few months ago & always receive majorly discounted deals for restaurants, salons, spas, movie theaters, shopping & more! There are no fees! Why wouldn't you sign up? You can get more for your money when you purchase & print off your GROUPON coupon if you are interested in that particular deal for the day! For example...the other day I received a 50% of deal from a Spa here in RI. I purchased the GROUPON for $30, but can use it towards a facial or massage that's worth $75! As soon as I purchased the deal I printed it off. I then made my appointment! $30 that's it!

No comments: