January 26, 2011

SEAN & MEGHAN'S MATERNITY PHOTOS

I am SUPER PUMPED to share these photos w/ my readers/followers!!! I have been working really hard on my photography skills ever since I got my new camera. I am so proud of myself, I have to admit. I truly believe this is my best photo shoot yet! I can't wait to do more in the near future! Sean & Meghan are our awesome buddies that live in NY. Sean & Steve went to HS together & Meghan & I have become good friends. The last time (besides today) it snowed in CT I posted on my FB status that I would love to do a photo shoot for someone in the snow! Meghan messaged me right away saying she loved the idea & wanted to do her maternity pics w/ me! As you can imagine I was honored & excited to take these just a few days later. Let me tell you, lil miss preggers Meghan was a trooper in all this snow! Roughly 15 inches I'd say! It was definitely a bit cold out but her & Sean sucked it up for about 1.5 hrs! How adorable is Meghan w/ her lil belly? Sooo adorable! Congrats again Sean & Meghan!!! Baby Emma will love looking at these when she's older! :) ***PS: Thank you again for this wonderful experience! I had a blast with you "3"! OHHH & Meghan...I'll see you @ your baby shower on Saturday, can't wait! YAY!

FULL FB ALBUM: http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=259412&id=516028175&l=75852fe40d









2 comments:

Kristen said...

I LOVEEEEEE these pictures! You did an awesome job!!

Moth said...

These pictures would be so cute without Sean