January 11, 2011

THIS IS FOR YOU JOE DOOLEY

:) Hi Joe.

Work is putting me up in a hotel tonight around the corner from my office, along with several other employees...over 100 I'd say! They are calling for almost 18 inches of snow---CRAZY. I really heart hotel rooms...BUT I'm just nervous to drive home in this mess tomorrow evening. I'll take pics of before & after, as I packed my camera last night in preparation for this year's Nor'easter!

Tonight
Snow...mainly after midnight. Snow accumulation of 4 to 6 inches. Not as cool. Near steady temperature in the mid 20s. East winds around 5 mph...increasing to northeast 15 to 20 mph after midnight. Chance of snow near 100 percent.

Wednesday
Snow with a chance of thunderstorms. Total snow accumulation of 12 to 18 inches. Near steady temperature in the upper 20s. North winds 15 to 20 mph with gusts up to 40 mph. Chance of snow near 100 percent.


Wednesday Night
Cloudy. A chance of snow in the evening. Lows around 17. Northwest winds 15 to 20 mph...diminishing to around 10 mph after midnight. Chance of snow 50 percent.



1 comment:

elcw said...

Gosh seems like it would be cheaper to give you all a snow day!?