September 16, 2008

BLACK DRESS, JESSICA & CHATTERBOX

If you love cheap red wine you have got to check this out! Little Black Dress! It’s awesome! I had noticed this cute little bottle in the “package store” a few weeks ago!…No not a FedEx or UPS store but a liquor, beer & wine store…Just another word/phrase to add to my New England vocabulary. I thought the label was super adorable! The other night Steve picked a bottle up for me so we could try it. I found it simply amazing, especially for the price! You (Natalie) should definitely try it sometime if you haven’t already!

I HEART JESSICA SIMPSON’S NEW COUNTRY CD “Do You Know”!!! So I finally purchased her fabulous gold disc yesterday at FYE on my way home from work. I listened to it on my way into the office this morning. Personally I think she has the most beautiful voice ever, I think she fits into the country genre just perfectly & is finally “home”! I already have 5 favorite tracks out of the 11 listed….”Remember That”-(a tribute to the supposedly physically & verbally abusive Nick Lachey), “You’re My Sunday”-(a tribute to the new love of her life Mr. Tony Romo), “Still Beautiful”, “Man Enough” & “Do You Know” featuring Miss Dolly Parton! If you haven’t picked up a copy and you either love Jessica Simpson or love country music I advise you to do so because you will love these tunes!

Ooooh yah! I almost forgot to mention this! When I walked in the doors of FYE there was a table display of “Little Miss” energy drinks! They had a bunch of “Little Miss Chatterbox” drinks in bubble gum flavor. I was very tempted to try one out but I decided to pass. How funny though! The cans were just as cute as the little books I used to read in Elementary school. You do remember those don't you?

2 comments:

Natalie said...

I would TOTALLY drink that wine if I still consumed alcohol. You know, wine is really the only thing I miss after making the decision to quit drinking a year ago. I can just live vicariously through you though. :)

BAAAAAAAAAAAARF re: Jessica Simpson.

Jen P. said...

Ha, I loved those Little Miss books! If I see any of those energy drinks I might have to get one and try it, I'll let you know how gross they are. ;)

-Jen