September 26, 2008

FRENCH TOAST W/ PEANUT BUTTER

Ohhh yes...French toast w/ peanut butter...& syrup of course...if you haven't tried it I dare ya! :) I know it sounds weird but it is sooooo good! Especially with a side of fresh strawberries & a Starbucks vanilla frappuccino! Mmm Mmm Mmm....the perfect breakfast before a 10am mtg! Ashley, Emily, Jesse & Travis...you know you wish you were eating some right now!.....Happy Friiiiiday! We have a crappy weather weekend ahead of us....rain, rain, rain....I am crossing my fingers the (outdoor) Sugarland concert in Mass tomorrow night doesn't get cancelled. I have no problem sporting a pretty lil poncho.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just said mmmmm out loud before I even read what you wrote! I love french toast and PB... i haven't had it in SO LONG!!!!!
Our weekend is going to be yucky & rainy too! BOOO... but I guess we need the rain.
Miss you littles...
Em ;o)

Natalie said...

I miss the days you would make me PB French toast on a chilly winter morning. :(