September 5, 2008

SKV=MIA

If you are wondering what I have been up to & where I have been the past week then here ya go!
*
*
*
FRI: Chillaxed.
*
SAT: Roger Williams Park,
Zoo & Butterfly Exhibit & a cookout in Plainfield, CT w/ the crew.
*
SUN: Six Flags in Mass w/ Steve, Jesse, Lauren, Sean & Meghan…then dinner & hang out time w/ Sean & Meghan late night.
*
MON: Laaaaazy day in preparation for the start of COX’s “Back To School” promotional events.
*
TUES: South County Commons COX store…customer service at *your* service, quick break to get pizza & then coffee at this awesome coffee shop called ”Brewed Awakening” & Bon Vue Bar night event in Narragansett.
*
WED: URI aka University of Rhode Island promotions…Topside Lounge night event in Bristol.
*
THURS: URI aka University of Rhode Island promotions…McFaddens bar night event in Providence! Again, YES! They have a McFaddens here!....Steve came out to this event (THANK YOU AGAIN LOVER!) & got to meet my awesome boss Roger. They seemed to have hit it off…even though Steve thought Roger was hitting on him when he offered to buy him a drink before he introduced himself! HA!
*
*
*
FRI: Back in the office catching up on my day to day work & email. I have never been so happy to be in my cube.
*
SAT: Cookout @ Mary & Joe’s house in CT while awaiting hurricane Hanna! SCARY!
*
SUN: Chillaxin…..SHOUT OUT: HAPPY BIRTHDAY ADRIANNA!
*
*
*
After all of this I worked roughly 13 hours of overtime. THANKGOD I will notice this on my upcoming paycheck! Woo! Hoo!
*
NEXT WEEK: I will probably be doing this all over again…more promoting at the local college campuses & local bars!
*
ON A SIDE NOTE: Do you know how many times I got joked on for saying the word COX this past week? Oh yah…I heard it all. Some people are sooo immature. ;)

2 comments:

Venomiss008 said...

I've missssssssssssssssed you!! ;)

Stacey said...

Its so weird to see you going to all the places Adam and I use to go... I miss RI! I hope you are loving it up there- hopefully when we are up there visiting his family we can get together~