September 19, 2008

SAILING

Another one of my favs....L E O P A R D...yesssss! :)
Check out my sunflowers! They are getting so big!
Just me chillin on the boat....Steve is to left being the bartender... HA
Steve's FAB parrott tattoo.....Emily seems to love it! ;)
Us on the dock after getting off the boat...
Cheeeeese!
Sooooo pretty! I can't wait to have a field of them in my backyard one day...
Jacob & Steve! What a great shot...
The coolest lighthouse....Steve wants to run one in his future....HUH.
Adorable! Jacob & Amy on the boat...
HOLY lobsters! Mom & Dad-you would have LOVED this dinner!
Me & Amy sailing....
This was the boat we were on! Pretty sweet!
Yummy clambake....potatoes, clams & corn...
Another one...Jacob & Amy....cute!
I love this candid one...(Thx Amy!)....Who know's what I am laughing at...
Yah...our lives were in the hands of these 3 guys....I never knew you sailed a boat using your feet...? ;)
*
*
*
Sorry for the delay! Here are the photos from Steve & Jacob’s CVS “Employee Appreciation Day” this past Saturday. Myself, Steve, Jacob & Amy went into Newport, sailed on a boat for a few hours, had a clambake @ the Hyatt hotel-tarot card reader & airbrush tattoo artist included & then bar hopped in between all of the cool shops & restaurants. Luckily the rain stayed away….even though it looks a bit cloudy it was pretty much a perfect day & evening for the 4 us!

As for THIS weekend….we might go see “My Best Friend’s Girl” tonight, tomorrow we have a cookout/house warming party/lil kids birthday party to attend for Steve’s old work buddies, Sunday we are checking out Block Island & taking advantage of the FREE ferry passes Steve won at one of my COX events! I cant wait to shop, eat & site see all day long, its gonna be GORGEOUS out! Here is the website for Block Island…I am SUPER excited about seeing what the hype is all about!
http://www.blockislandinfo.com/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HAHA... only steve would get a GAY parrot on his arm as a tat! hahahahahaha... YOU ARE RIGHT I LOOOOOOOOOOOVE IT! :o) ahahahah... aw i miss you... :o) can't wait for two weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can you buy me a plane ticket too ;o) SIKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKE :o) LOOOOOOOOOOVE YOU... em :o)