September 9, 2008

FOR YOUR “LADIES”…LADIES

So last night while Steve was watching football I was thumbing through my Glamour magazine and stumbled across…drum roll please…the 1st ever BACKLESS BRA by Maidenform! Oh my goodness! I couldn’t believe it! I actually made one of these on my own a few years ago by cutting off the straps off my strapless bra and pinning the sides to whatever backless shirt I would wear when needed. I am sooo excited about this new contraption! I must invest in one! This is the photo I cut out from my magazine & here is the link online.....Check it out!

http://www.maidenform.com/catalog/product.jsp?productId=71471

Introducing the first ever Breakthrough™ Backless Bra, as seen on ABC's hit TV show, American Inventor™. This unique bra can be worn under a variety of backless and low back fashions. The Breakthrough™ Backless Bra is expertly crafted with silicone on the wire channeling to prevent slippage. The seamless molded foam cups provide a natural shape on the body and are smooth under clothes. This bra is a perfect addition to your wardrobe! Fabric Content: Body: 80% Nylon, 20% Spandex. Imported
style 7445sugg. retail: $32.00your price: $25.00

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i don't think that bra would hold up my ladies very well! :o) hehehe ... Love that you found it and posted it on your blog!! LOOOVE you ... em :o)