September 12, 2008

ZOO, SIX FLAGS & SAILING

Love this one from the night before Six Flags! Sue, Me & Lauren @ a cookout in CT....Don't worry Mom & Dad only a few of those beers are mine! ;)
Mine & Steve's professional photo from Six Flags! The camera guy gave us our own personal photo shoot when we walked through the gates!


Us....ewww...Vaughan ear & bird nose.
Us again...we had a BLAST!

The girls... Meghan, Lauren & Me...
Lauren, Jesse, Sean & Meghan...
CLASSIC! Sean & Meghan...."Big guy in a little roller coaster"...HA! This one's for you Meghan!
Meghan soaked from the water ride! Unfortunately she chose to wear white shorts to the park!

This is my favorite photo from the butterfly exhibit! There were sooo many of them everywhere!

The boys...Jesse (check out his sweet shirt), Steve & Sean...
After two weeks of promoting outside of the office I am officially DONE!!! :) (For this school year at least…) Even though I learned a lot I am very relieved it’s over. Woo! Hoo! My last event was last night @ Liquid Lounge in Providence. Thank you again Steve & Adam for coming with me, carrying my sh*t & protecting me of course! I don’t think they regret going by any means since they racked up all of the prizes from radio station WBRU! They won tickets to Block Island-a bunch of restaurants & bars you have to take a ferry to, tickets to Six Flags & tickets to see Ben Folds Five in concert! Crazy cool huh? High five to “Team Kippy”! HA! ;) Here are the photos I promised from last weekend….Roger Williams Zoo/Park/Butterfly Exhibit & Six Flags.

As far as the plans for this weekend….Steve and I are going to relax this evening, tomorrow (Saturday) we are spending the day in Newport w/ Amy & Jacob for their CVS “Employee Appreciation Day”. We get to hang out on a sail boat for a few hours (cross your fingers it doesn’t rain on us!) & then attend a clambake in the courtyard of the Hyatt hotel! I am super excited about this! As far as Sunday I think we are having Steve’s brother Matt, sister-in-law Nichole & niece Leah over for dinner to celebrate Matt’s upcoming birthday...& of course watching all of the football games on TV as well! Another fun filled weekend ahead of us! :)

No comments: