September 29, 2008

COMPLETELY RANDOM

This is how I told Steve we had won tix to the Brad Paisley concert....Im so clever! :)
Chuck Wicks....hello hottie.
Jewel....loved her yellow dress!
Check out Jewel's blue guitar!
She has the cutest profile...
Ben Folds Five or Ben Folds as they are called these days....this was the "Frown Song"...
Mr. Brad Paisley..."Mud On The Tires"....duh!
Brad Paisley...
"Alcohol"....haha, love it!
Brad Paisley....cool huh?
Chuck Wicks...
This is mine & Steve's fridge after going to BJ's, Stop & Shop & CVS in the rain last night. Lots of food makes me smile! :)
Stolen...part of my VA gang including my sis & bro in law! Oh how I miss them!
Stolen...HA! Justin & my Mom...he loves getting his picture taken with her.
Meeeee! Brunette...AGAIN! :)
Ash sent this to me by picture mail....Justin's awesome 80's shoes! Love the criss cross!
Stolen...Amanda & Justin before the 80's party...
Stolen...Bobby & Ashley...raddddd.
Stolen...Amanda & Ashley...
Stolen...cutie Hila! Adorable!
Stolen....80's party...Amanda & Ashley...holy scary ANVW! Lovin' the blue eyeshadow though! ;)
*
*
*
This blog is going to be totally random….a bunch of thoughts & photos over the past few days….some of the pictures I stole from my VA peeps since I just had to share them! ;)……..To start off Thurs night myself, Lisa, Steve & Jesse checked out Ben Folds Five….they are definitely interesting, pretty amusing actually, they have a different sound & hilarious lyrics! The concert was held outdoors, luckily it wasn’t too cold out, just a lil chilly….They pretty much played most of their new music, a few older songs….I only seemed to recognize one from back in the late 90s….All in all the 4 of us had a good time….Thank you again for the subs Lisa!.......Saturday we were supposed to see Sugarland in concert @ the Mass Big E fair w/ Sue, Bryan & Jesse. We were about to walk out the door, rain gear and all since it was pretty much pouring…just before we left Jesse decided to check the status of the weather on the Big E website. An announcement flashed across the page stating that the show had been cancelled due to illness. Freakin bummer!!! I was soooo pumped to see them no matter how drenched I got. Sue & I had memorized their new amazing CD & were ready to rock in the rain or in the shine! Oh well….FORTUNATELY….my boss had saved the day! Before I left for work on Friday I had won a pair of tickets to see the Brad Paisley, Jewel & Chuck Wicks concert at the Dunkin Donuts Center aka “The Dunk” in Providence. (Chuck Wicks’ is known for his recent #1 hit song is “Stealing Cinderella”)………So Steve and I decided to skip the fair & head downtown for a dry evening of 3 shows in 1! The country concert was completely awesome! We had so much fun & had really great seats! All 3 artists put on an upbeat show. Even Jewel---who I absolutely LOVE rocked out broke out her yodeling! Holy impressive!....Steve & I pretty much sang & drank the night away….the bad thing about getting to the concert so early to see Chuck was that I broke the seal early! HA…oh well!....During one of my bathroom breaks I passed 3 girls sporting lampshades on their head….obviously this was a tribute to Brad Paisley’s “Alcohol” song! Too funny!....Speaking of Brad…he gets the award for the most breath taking song…..While he sang “When I Get Where I’m Going” there were images on the screen of famous actors/singers ect who had passed away -including Don Knots…aka Barney Fife---(that made me think of you Dad!)…this totally brought tears to my eyes, such a lovely tribute…NOW the countdown begins for Rascal Flatts w/ Taylor Swift in November!!!!!

No comments: