February 27, 2009

I HEART MY FAMILY

Me & Steve @ our tasting! Of course I had to capture this special day! :)
My Mom & Dad @ our tasting! I love this one of them!We were famous! The had our name up on the information board in the hotel lobby!
My Aunt Angie, Me & my Mom...
Me & my Aunt Angie....
I am working a bit backwards today...oh well. Here are a few shots from last Friday night & Saturday afternoon. Mom & Dad were here visiting as well as my Aunt Angie!!! The 5 of us had such a wonderful time together! The weekend included a trip to our favorite restaurant "Fire & Ice" in Providence & our wedding tasting @ the Providence Sheraton hotel! It was so great to see my parents as well as my Aunt. It had been a few years since we actually got to visit w/ her & really sit down & talk…the visit extra special. It was soooo good to see her! It was truly like "old times"! She & my Mom had a blast together as well; they acted like lil giggly school girls while catching up…w/ a drink in hand of course! I hope to see Angie again sometime soon...maybe for a lil shopping here or there! ;).....For lunch on Saturday Steve, Mom, Dad & I went to our tasting appointment. I could not wait to do this! I have seen people on my favorite wedding shows have this experience & was looking forward to being catered to just like them. It was so much fun! All of our meal choices were VERY yummy!!! We are extremely happy w/ our selections & are proud to say another step closer to finishing my HUGE “to do” list for the big day!

No comments: