April 6, 2009

ACCENT CHAIRS

Accent chairs are a must!!! ;)………For the past 6 months or so I have had my eye on 2 fabulous fabric accent chairs @ Burlington Coat Factory. They were a bit pricey when I first noticed them; so as you can imagine I was in hopes for the price to drop before they could be mine…After checking on them every few weeks I can finally say that as of yesterday they are officially ours! I am sooo excited! Perfect timing to move them into our new house in a few weeks! They are very similar to the chair below…the fabric though is a teal & brown damask pattern that matches our bedroom bedding PERFECTLY! Once we move in though, our current bedding & the fabulous new chairs will be used in our large guest room! Steve & I will be getting all new furniture & décor for our room in a few weeks! YAY…I heart Burlington & great deals!

A similar print example....

A similar looking chair...

No comments: