April 27, 2009

PAMPERED CHEF PRODUCTS

Want any? I am hosting a virtual show on behalf of my sister Ashley since she is a consultant. My show starts today and ends Monday, May 4th. If you are interested in anything check out the website & let me know what you want! www.pamperedchef.com

Because I am hosting in May, Pampered Chef does their “Help Whip Cancer” Campaign! $1.00 from each “Help Whip Cancer” product you purchase will help support the American Cancer Society’s breast cancer education & early detection programs! All these great products are PINK! This month’s guest specials are specifically chosen around this campaign! PINK dessert plates for only $21.50 or PINK polka dot hand towels for only $8.50…& much more!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there...I just started my own PC business in March and have realized that I don't really have the time to devote to it right now. I saw your post and thought that as a fellow consultant, you might be interested in buying some of my extra supplies? I just received the "business building package" with a ton of catalogs, order forms, DVDs, brochures...all kinds of stuff. If you're interested, I can sell it to you for what it cost me ($50 including shipping). Please let me know if you can use these items. Thanks!

Michele A (mktgprof@hotmail.com)