April 6, 2009

STACEY M PHOTOGRPAHY

STACEY M PHOTOGRAPHY

http://staceymphotography.blogspot.com/

Oh my gosh! I am so excited to share this with all of you! Steve's High School friend Stacey owns her own professional photography business. She reached out to us last week asking for some help...she wanted to know if Steve & I wanted to have an engagement photo session so she can get some new shots for her up & coming website!!! I am so incredibly pumped for this! I fell in love with her work & her style right off the bat! Sooo as you can imagine I said YES to this opportunity as soon as she presented it to us! We can't wait to meet with her! She has so many fun & unique ideas for us! Not to mention a wardrobe change! ;) I promise to share the final shots w/ you later on down the road...in the mean time check out her blog & the amazing photos Stacey took below....WOW is she talented & WOW are we lucky to be able to do this!





1 comment:

Heidi Youngsma said...

That sounds like such fun! Stacy photographed my friends wedding just last Sept. and they were breath-taking! I can't wait to see them!