April 23, 2009

"MMM BOP" TO TINTED WINDOWS

1. I recently noticed that I have 2 new blog followers! Hello girls! Welcome! Happy reading! :)

2. Yes, I was one of those girls obsessed w/ the Hanson brothers in HS. Taylor to be exact....I was also obsessed w/ their #1 song MMM BOP for years! And yes, all of my friends made fun of me. Where is Taylor now might you wonder? Welllll...I just read last night on People.com that he is in a new band called TINTED WINDOWS....I'll have to check out the sound of their music this evening! If YOU check it out in the mean time, let me know how they are!


http://www.tintedwindowsmusic.com/

Taylor Hanson is best known as a member of Hanson, the multi-million-selling trio of brothers from Tulsa who have been recording and touring since 1992. James Iha was one of the original members of the Smashing Pumpkins, and has also been a member of A Perfect Circle and a solo artist. Adam Schlesinger is in the bands Fountains Of Wayne and Ivy. Bun E. Carlos is the drummer of the legendary Cheap Trick, with whom he has played since the group's inception in 1974.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I have the Tinted Windows album and like it a lot. If you like power pop music -- stuff like Badfinger, the Raspberries, Cheap Trick -- you will like this, especially if you like Taylor Hanson's vocals. You can hear two songs at Tinted Windows's website and MySpace.

jenna said...

hey thanks for entering the headband giveaway! you are so cute! love looking through your blog. are you from RI?! i was born there!