April 24, 2009

PHOTO STRIP, WEEKEND PLANS & THE W

If you haven't seen this already then check it out! It's the final product of our SAVE THE DATE PHOTO STRIP! I am so in love with it. I just had to post it again! Maybe I will post it a few more times before September 5th! HA! I bet I will... (CLICK TO ENLARGE)

*
*
*
This is me...I am smiling because I am very excited about our weekend plans & the gorgeous weather! Almost 80*!!! For starters, Steve's mom is in town...she came back w/ Steve & his brother Matt from Buffalo, NY the other night...She will be here until Sunday, sooo that will be nice! Here is what we've got going on...FRI: Shopping @ Burlington Coat Factory, dinner & then off to the Sheraton Providence hotel to show Cyndi our wedding reception site! Hopefully we will get to show her our church as well....The Community Church of Providence to be exact! SAT: Steve has baseball practice in the morning, so I am hangin' w/ his family @ Roger Williams Zoo in Providence! Then it's off to CT for Brett's Mom's Breast Cancer Benefit event @ the French Club in Jewett City! It will be so nice to see Brett & Jess...& of course Sharon...it's for such a great cause! SUN: Steve will take his mom to the airport while Amy & Sue come w/ me back out to the city for my Providence Pin Up photo shoot! I cannot wait for this! The outcome of my photos will be a surprise for our wedding guests. YAY!....Another packed weekend, that's for sure! We rarely say no to anyone or anything, I swear! ;)

*
*
*
Last night Sue, Amy & I went to the W Salon in Providence to get a FREE manicure & a FREE eyebrow shaping! FREE, yes, I said FREE! We were able to use the coupons I received at the Easter Brunch that Steve & I attended. Let me say that the 3 of us had a blast! It was such a low key evening filled w/ lots of fun & lots of laughs. Although Amy will call me a crazy driver I did get us there & back safely…haha! BOO to driving in the city! I hate it, especially when I don’t know where I’m going. Thanks to map quest & my handy dandy pink Garmin from my girls from home (Em, Pam & Tiff) we made it to our appointment only 5 mins late!...The salon has a very earthy/funky/modern/vintage-y type of feel. As you can see in one of the photos below they have their hair dryers hanging from the ceiling! So clever! As far as our mani colors, I went for black (to match my toes for my Providence Pin Up photo shoot), Amy went for midnight blue & Sue went for a more natural color….or should I say color-less? Just kidding Sue! ;)…I drank a can of coke while Sue drank a glass of wine & Amy downed 2! HA…I definitely want to go back again! The whole place was fun & up beat. Decent prices too!

3 comments:

As Our World Turns.... said...

Umm thanks for making me sound like a LUSH HA.

Anonymous said...

Haha! Yes, fun times. I looovvvee my natural nails. ANNNDD...as the lady pointed out, they are Carrie Bradshaw's favorite color :) I am choosing to believe her!

~Susan

...Yvonne said...

Aw this is probably the cutest save-the-date I've ever seen. Everyone always does the typical magnet or post card with one pretty photo! But this was really clever and funny :) kudos! And married on labor day wkd, how fun! My parents were married on Labor Day, on the 6th!