April 17, 2009

IT'S FRIIIIIIIDAY

Can you tell I'm ready for the weekend? It's supposed to be BEAUTIFUL!!! We have a bit going on but it's not packed like it normally is. I feel like we have some breathing room & downtime which will be very nice! Our weekend consists of possibly the PawSox game, packing, relaxing, a spa week facial @ Elizabeth Arden Red Door Spa in Providence w/ Amy, dinner w/ Amy & Jacob, Steve's niece Avery's baptism & our engagement photo session w/ Stacey M Photography!!! (Hmmm, did I just say it wasn't packed? Too funny!).....I am PUMPED for the photo shoot! I talked to Stacey today (who is sooooo sweet & awesome!!!) & we came up w/ a plan. She has some fabulous location ideas in mind & wants us to bring a few outfits to change into! Fun fun! I can't wait to share the final prints w/ all of you! Check out her blog in the mean time if you haven't already! (http://staceymphotography.blogspot.com/)

On a side note...Has anyone seen the new show "Southland"? I only saw the 1st one last week, but I am already obsessed! I can't wait to watch last night's episode when I get home from work this evening!

No comments: