September 22, 2009

5:18PM


Autumn will officially be here @ 5:18pm this evening! Crazy! I love Fall but how depressing! Summer flew by WAY TOO FAST! I knew that would happen once we returned from our honeymoon-I just had that feeling. As much as I love the pretty colors of the changing leaves I am sad to see this past season come to an end. I am a bit excited though! I am def looking forward to Halloween, our new Fall/Halloween house decorations, pumpkin patches, my 1st apple picking experience, hay/carriage rides, sweaters, (new) suede boots, Thanksgiving, Redskins football (& OK, yes, the Patriots too), my 29th birthday, yard work & apple pie.

3 comments:

Robin said...

ewww Patriots?!! Stay strong, Shannon!! Don't start liking them! GO REDSKINS!

Sharon said...

GO SKINS!! :)

Unknown said...

You're looking forward to yard work? What's wrong with you?! haha