September 29, 2009

RANDOM

Here are a few new items I purchased recently that I wanted to share with ya....

1. Cover Girl's Out Last lip stain lipstick! It's like a marker! Doesn't smudge/smear! I rarely wear lipstick. I feel self conscious & seem to lick it off the instant I put it on. I'm thinking I will start wearing it more often after this fabulous find!
My luccious lips! :)
2. My sister uses this waterproof eye concealer by Lancome. It's called Efface. Medium Bisque is the tint. One of my new favs...
3. New grey sued wedge heels from TJ Maxx for only $15! I picked these babies up last night while running errands. They are super comfy & soft too! That's a huge plus!

1 comment:

elcw said...

I too had a great shoe find at TJ Maxx & a GREAT Red Leather Purse... keep your eyes peeled I am gonna post it on my bloooooog. ;o)