September 2, 2009

FREE MASSAGES TONIGHT

Tonight we have our FREE wedding massages @ BlueSky SpaWorks in West Warwick, RI! (http://www.blueskyspaworks.com/) I'm super PUMPED for this!!! Steve & I are meeting up for dinner after work & then heading to our 7pm appt. I have never had a massage before! Shocking huh? Seriously I haven’t. I am sooo excited! I’m a little ticklish so I hope I don’t spazzzzz out! HA!.....I cannot wait to go and have this done. It's going to be super relaxing after all of the craziness the past 9 months. Perfect timing! We are so thankful for our hotel (The Sheraton Providence) for giving this to us as a wedding gift! We totally lucked out. YAY!

1 comment:

Sharon said...

I cant believe you've never gotten a massage! How was it?? Did you like it? I'm sure you are already hooked and planning another one after you get back from your honeymoon.

I hope you have an amazing next few weeks. Wish you lots of luck and cant wait to see all the beautiful pictures of your day. You will be a gorgeous bride!! Congrats to you both!