September 2, 2009

PLANTS, INSECTS, MAILBOX, DECOR

Sooo the other day I decided to make my rounds around the house & capture these items. I love taking photos of sceneries or wildlife. I love playing around w/ the functions on my camera as well. Steve & I don’t exactly have green thumbs but we are getting there! I know it will take some time to make our yard look nice, full & green. Our plan is to dive into this big project in the fall. In the mean time we have added a few greeneries to our property. As far as the couple of random shots...the sunset was from the other night when we were leaving CVS, it was sooo beautiful! The large stone/slate patio set is what we purchased w/ our Jack & Jill raffle ticket entries/donations & the house warming money my Grandparents gave us! The ladybug landed on our sunflower coffee table book in our 2nd floor sitting room. It must have been a sign of good luck for our wedding this weekend! And the rainbow, that was taken at Steve's baseball game the other weekend, it was directly over our heads in the stands!

No comments: