September 22, 2009

OUR WEDDING GIFTS TO EACH OTHER

These are the gifts that Steve & I got each other for our wedding. I opened up my gift the night of our rehearsal & Steve opened up his the morning of our wedding. I wrote a sweet letter for him & he wrote a sweet note on a card for me. What a fun wedding tradition to follow! We both totally made out with our surprises for one another! High five to both of us!.....Sooo many of you have been asking about this, sooo here you go!

This is my new Canon Powershot SX10IS 10MP Digital Camera with 20x Wide Angle Optical Image Stabilized Zoom! We used it a lot on the honeymoon! It takes BEAUTIFUL-SUPER CLEAR photos!

This is Steve's new Guinness beer fridge for his future "Man Town" in (part of---HA!) o) the basement! Once we (hopefully) finish it this winter he will get to use it on a regular basis!