September 2, 2009

~*~OUR WEDDING & HONEYMOON~*~


The time has come...just a few more hours left at work to finish up things. Friends & Family have already started piling in! We are having visitors tonight & all throughout tomorrow to see our new house! Steve & I check into the hotel Thurs night! I can’t believe it’s here...it's FINALLY here!!! 9 months of planning. We are officially down to the wire. All of the decorations, DIY (do it yourself) ideas & projects, purchases, tears, shopping trips, appointments, schedules, documents, emails, smiles, phone calls, payments-payments-payments, etc! What a huge process! As fun as it's been planning the big event it definitely takes a lot of energy out of a person! I am crossing my fingers it all comes together; myself and our families put so much hard work into everything. I sure hope it’s all we've been imagining and more! We can’t wait to have all of our loved ones with us, all in one place. What an amazing feeling it will be to be surrounded by so much love! I can't wait! Anyway, I am done blogging until we return from our honeymoon in Mexico on the 21st. I just wanted to say hello & goodbye to all of you one last time before shutting down. Stay tuned for tons of photos over the next few days/weeks, esp on FB! HA! I’m sure my friends will go crazy tagging me! :) Peace out! ~Shannon~ almost Danis :)

3 comments:

Sara in the City said...

Shannon,

As cliche as it may sound, your wedding day will be the happiest day of your life. If you can, just stop during certain points during the day to take it in, even if just for a second, because before you know it it will be over! Have a wonderful time and congratulations!

Sarah said...

Congratulations Shannon! I hope you have an amazing weekend and wonderful honeymoon. The comment before is so true - it FLIES by! One person gave me some good advice - before you are introduced - take a deep breath and just stop for one second and look at your reception and all the people, decorations, cake, etc. It really helped me to remember how everything and everyone came together! Have so much fun! Congrats again!

elcw said...

It is the biggest and most exciting party of your life. All your friends, family and loved ones are all there! Enjoy EVERY minute of it because it truly does fly!