December 3, 2009

DEC 3=63*

Today is December 3rd & it's 63* outside!!! (63° F 36° F )


What's up with that? We had a pretty bad storm last night that continued into this morning....(Im super HOT right now) lots of wind & lots of rain...I glanced out the window when I woke up & thought uggg how crappy & cold it looked! Sooo I showered, did my hair & put on my face, threw on my bobs, a hooded fur sweater & bundled up before (Im super HOT right now) walking out the door....only to find that the rain had stopped & the sun was out! It was BEAUTIFUL!!! I was in shock! But loving it at the same time...I decided not to change though since I needed to bolt. On my way into work almost every radio station was playing Mariah Carey's (Im super HOT right now)"All I Want For Christmas Is You"....love that song! Always will love it. But with this crazy weather, it def doesn’t feel like Christmas is just 3 (Im super HOT right now) weeks away!.....For old times sake here is MC's video for that infamous song!.....PS: Did I mention how hot I am??? I can't wait to get home & change! :)


1 comment:

Sharon said...

All I want for Christmas is my fav xmas song!! Dont you just love it!?!?