December 18, 2009

YAY FOR THE WEEKEND

HAPPY 13TH BIRTHDAY TO MY COUSIN KELLY!!! :)
*
This week went by wayyy too slow...even though we were SUPER busy w/ our neighborhood town hall mtg, volleyball (which I am still very swolen, bruised & tender from) & our neighborhood Holiday party! Here is what we have going on Fri-Sun...in no particular order!
*
photo shoot w/ Jess & KC
wrapping the last of our Christmas gifts
cleaning & laundry
lighted Christmas tree & dinner in Providence
football
dinner w/ Matt, Nichole & the girls for Nichole's birthday next week
uploading lots of photos
(possibly) shoveling/plowing snow
passing out a few Christmas gifts & Christmas cards
packing for VA/WV next week! Sooo excited to go home & see my family & friends!!!
*

*

THIS is Jess & KC! Aren't they adorable? KC is Mr. Jesse Collin's brother. KC was actually one of our ushers @ our wedding! I am doing my 2nd photo shoot for these 2 love birds on Saturday! I can't wait to photograph them! I have some fun/colorful ideas circling in my head! Of course I will share the pics with my readers as soon as I upload them...either on here or on my new photography blog if I get the chance to make one next week!

No comments: