December 3, 2009

I KNOW SOMEONE FAMOUS & THEN SOME

Look what my mom found! (see the link below she forwarded to me in an email) Sean Parker who created the music search engine Napster & is the President of Facebook & Plaxo went to my elementary school. We had classes together K-6th grade. He also swam on my neighborhood swim team. I remember him having a asthma attack after a swim meet one summer.....and I remember him being highly allergic to bees....interesting facts, I know. I haven't exactly kept in touch with him but we are friends through FB. Pretty cool huh? What an accomplished person!.....Check out who will be playing him in an upcoming movie! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh! ;)
***
FROM MY MOM: Sean Parker, is he the one you know from Napster???
***
http://www.stylelist.com/2009/12/02/justin-timberlake-curly-hair/?icid=mainhtmlws-main-wdl3link5http%3A%2F%2Fwww.stylelist.com%2F2009%2F12%2F02%2Fjustin-timberlake-curly-hair%2F
***
PS: Niki....thx for the info about the book "The Facebook Book" -- Accidental Billionaires. I'll have to check that out one day!
***
Mr. Sean Parker


And again...

Ashton Kutcher & Sean Parker

No comments: