December 9, 2009

WINTER WONDERLAND

This is what it looks like this morning in the land of DANIS. :) Snow everywhere! (That's kinda turning into rain...) It started late last night while we were sleeping....Let me just say how thankful I am to have our own 2 car garage! HA! Here is a pic of our house, our long unplowed driveway & then the main road off of our street....It took me about 1 hr & 15 mins to get to work this morning. Not that bad....although the roads were AWFUL! I swear they plow & salt better in Virginia then they do in CT & RI!




*** Really...our cat Boo & our bird Kippy get a long.... Boo just likes to show off his new trick every now & then! ;)
***Check out the cute baby sock change purse Amy gave me last night @ dinner! It's the 2nd 1/2 of my birthday gift. Adorable! Thx Amy!!!

No comments: