December 31, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR & MORE

!!!HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
Goodbye 2009-Hello 2010
Have fun & be safe celebrating!!!
Drunk calls & texts from my NOVA peeps are welcome!!!
***HUGS***
:)


***A snowball fight in Times Square! (Thanks "A CUP OF JO")

http://blog.ricecracker.net/2009/12/20/snowball-fight-times-square/


***I sent the 1/2 that says "Friends" to my miss Emily in Cali for Christmas....I am sportin' the other half "Forever" today...Sooo vintage....I'm thinking she loves it as much as I do!


***My childhood friend Janelle Honeycutt who I went to Elementary, Middle & High School with needs your thoughts & prayers during this very difficult time....Please check out her story & website....


Background Story:
"for those that do not know Janelle was hit by a car on Tuesday Dec 9th at 10:30pm crossing a road near our house, she was with her boyfriend who has suffered some injuries and eventually will be fine. Janelle is in an induced medical coma because of a brain injury, as i write this it is day 6 and a miracle that she is still alive, everyday that passes i believe is a day in her favor. please keep praying for my baby girl, my angel. thanks"


***Rhode Island's annoying gas pump law (refer to one of my earlier blog posts)

(scroll down on this link to "A lil complaint:"
http://skv6.blogspot.com/2008/12/random-stuff.html



2010 RESOLUTIONS/TO DO LIST (as simple as that-check back for updates)
Join a photo club or take a photography class
Eat better
Get to bed earlier
Exercise/Pilates/Yoga (tone my tummy & plump up my butt) :)
Finish our basement
Organize our house more-inside & out.....OH & organize my major TO DO LIST
Landscape our yard
Regular manis/pedis/facials-personal care routine
Less caffeine/sugary energy drinks
Finish my invisalign process
Motivate myself more (even though we are always on the go, at times I feel super lazy)




***
PS: It's currently snowing.....where are you Spring??? I am already ready for you!


2 comments:

Sharon said...

Happy New Year Shannon!!! Hope 2010 is just as amazing for you as 2009!

elcw said...

I DOOOO LOVE my heart half!!!!! :o) I will have to take a picture and send it to you so you can post it next to that picture! :o)