December 10, 2009

MORE RANDOM

Who is this might you ask??? Maybe you don't recognize her w/o her famous curls & with her new shaggy bangs.... Keep thinking.... Yep.............It's lil miss Taylor Swift! She looks amazing! Sooo different! I barely recognized her, just like the paparazzi did when they captured this photo!
I bet you are surprised I haven't blogged about Tiger. All I have to say is...Picture Perfect families are NEVER perfect. You never know what goes on "behind the scenes". It's just all sooo sad, disturbing & unfortunate. His squeaky clean image has gone down the drain...I feel awful for this wife...poor thing.....Why do people get married or even be in a relationship if they are going to cheat??? I don't get it.

Jessica Simpson PLUS Billy Corgan of the Smashing Pumpkins...what an interesting match! BUT whatever floats your boat right?

2 comments:

Meesh's Photo Blog said...

Love the picture of Taylor, she looks so grown up with the hair change!

elcw said...

um all I can say about Jessica Simpson & Billy Corgan is GA-ROSS! She should have stuck with Nick Lachey! ;o)

Tiger Woods is a JACKASS and UM I'm not sure how I feel about Taylor's hair...it looks like a wig to me... anyone else? I bet it was nice for her not to be recognized!