January 6, 2010

NYC HERE WE COME

WHAT: NATALIE’S 30TH BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION
WHERE: NEW YORK CITY
WHEN: THURSDAY-SUNDAY
WHO: ME, NATALIE & JAMIE
HOTEL: GRAND HYATT
AGENDA: (in no particular order of course)

Serendipity-from the actual movie (one of my favs) "Serendipity"!
Wicked
Museum of Modern Art
SNL
Canal Street
Magnolia-the cute cupcake place from “Sex & the City”!
Brooklyn
Tao
Dos Caminos

*Maybe we will run into Whitney Port!
*When I return I will post my monthly free give away item from my trip!

And last but NOT least.....HAPPY (early) BIRTHDAY AMY!!! :) HUGS!!!

2 comments:

...Yvonne said...

have funnnn!!! don't forget to go ice skating in rockefeller center! or at least go and take photos :)

love yah

Robin said...

I went to the Serendipity in Vegas last week! TOTALLY love the movie and I had heard all about their frozen hot chocolates. Soooo yummy!!

Have a blast, I looove NYC!!