January 26, 2010

SIT-CHU-IT

There’s this lil place called Scituate…located in RI. It’s very quaint. Almost doll house-ish. Steve & I went into the adorable town a few months ago to check out the antique shops. I was in heaven, of course Steve was not. :) I really want to show this adorable town around to my Parents, sister, girl friends & Aunt Angie. I know they will love it! There are cute lil shops, bakeries, flower shops & coffee shops up & down the strip. I plan to head back there (only 30 mins from our house) when the weather warms up. I am in search of a few “shabby chic” guest bedroom furniture pieces. Let me know if you want to join me! I’d love some company! And I’m sure Steve would love it if you went in his place!.....Here are a few pics from the day Steve & I walked around…







Later that evening, I took a photo of this gorgeous sunset....

No comments: