January 25, 2010

STUFF

1. Rumor has it a "Meet the Fockers" sequel is in the works! Children included! YAY for little fockers!

2. Had my 3rd photo shoot session w/ Sue & her future sister-in-laws Lisa & Jessica on Sunday! This session was more on the simple side. The photos were taken in the woods behind our house, our backyard & @ our town hall down the road. Can't wait to post a few of the shots!

3. Amy & I ventured out to Putnam, CT to check out the photo club Steve suggested I attend. Steve didn't mention we had to be at least 70 years old to join! ;).....All in all it was a good experience, the 3rd Thursday of the month is for competitions. The 1st Thurs of the month-which I plan to check out as well is to learn more about your camera. I'm curious to see if this club is really what I am looking for.

No comments: